Hard Disk Manager – Server & Tech License
Hard Disk Manager 14: Comprehensive Disaster Recovery and Storage Management
Paragon Hard Disk Manager is designed to meet the needs of small businesses, with limited IT personnel. It offers server support and flexible Technician Licensing options for professionals managing small groups of co-located servers.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager comes in 3 editions, a Professional Edition at $99 per PC, a Business Edition at $179 per server, and a Premium Edition at $599 per server. In contrast to the Pro and Business Editions, the Premium Edition includes hypervisor support, Exchange Granular Recovery, Retention Wizard, and 1 year of maintenance.
We also offer a Basic Technician License at $699 per year for 1 technician (up to 10 servers and 100 workstations in one location), a Standard Technician License at $1,499 (up to 20 servers and 200 workstations in one location), a Premium Technician License at $2,999 (up to 50 servers and 500 workstations in multiple locations), and an Enterprise Technician License for any number of users, systems and locations.
The solution includes:
- Disaster Recovery for physical and virtual systems
- Full, differential and incremental backups
- Bare-metal and hardware-independent restore
- Set-and-forget backup policy
- Instant restore to VM
- P2P, P2V, V2V and V2P imaging/migration/restore
- Advanced partitioning with automatic partition alignment
- Secure Disk Wiping
- Support for 2TB+ and AFD drives
- Support of GPT/uEFI configurations
- WinPE recovery environment
Plus, full Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 support.
Please call us with any questions or to request a demo or trial.